Where to get an affordable iPhone 5 (most likely used)?

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the response Sean and I agree that when you say that the main advantaged for the iPhone is it's ability to exchange data on the phone network. It's a shame that Apple were amongst the last to bring mobile technologies like 3G and 4G to their customers, not the first.
I also agree that an items worth cannot be valued. We will see what the iPhone's worth is to Apple when they reveal their latest quarterly earnings this week. I'm sure that the message to their customers will be, thanks for the billions. Even one stuffy investors website once used the word "crazy" to describe Apple's profits.
I think that I will stick with Steve Jobs when he said that the iPod Touch was, "the iPhone without a contract". It's just that I don't think that the iPhone experience over an equivalent iPod Touch is worth that extra $450 that I had illustrated, but is of greater value and worth to Apple, as we will see when they publish their latest earnings.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've seen them go for about 550-600. Used ive seen them around probably 500, but brand new 600. I was able to get one in a trade for my spare Galaxy s3 and 50 bucks. I thought it was a steal since it was a mint condition iPhone 5 32GB black. You can find just about any deal you want on Craigslist if you have the patience to look, because it took me like 2-3 weeks to find it. Everyone else I've tried to contact about trading was asking for 200-300.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

itsme1ofakind

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey my fianc? is selling his iphone 5 its through tmobile he only had it a month. The reason he is selling it is because the line of work he do which is a barber he doesn't have good reception inside his shop. Other than that he doesn't complain about it ,but he don't want to miss out on any clients. The price he is selling it for is $500 but he'll take $450 and he also has 2 apple outter box cases for it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey my fianc? is selling his iphone 5 its through tmobile he only had it a month. The reason he is selling it is because the line of work he do which is a barber he doesn't have good reception inside his shop. Other than that he doesn't complain about it ,but he don't want to miss out on any clients. The price he is selling it for is $500 but he'll take $450 and he also has 2 apple outter box cases for it.

lol...did you really feel your first post on the forum would be best used by reviving a 6 month old thread so you could try and sell your boyfriends cell phone? Ouch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR