What does jailbreaking do and is it good for your phone or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it basically gives you the ability to completely customize your iDevice they way YOU want

no, it is not bad for your phone

currently there is no jailbreak for the iPhone 5

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I know I'm going to get blasted for this, and I'm seriously not trying to be mean, but this has to stop. I realize forums are for asking questions and discussions, but don't we as members/contributors have at least a small degree of responsibility to research a bit before asking these questions?
This is not related to the iPhone 5 and has been covered countless times here, on websites, other forums, etc.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I know I'm going to get blasted for this, and I'm seriously not trying to be mean, but this has to stop. I realize forums are for asking questions and discussions, but don't we as members/contributors have at least a small degree of responsibility to research a bit before asking these questions?
This is not related to the iPhone 5 and has been covered countless times here, on websites, other forums, etc.

A-freakin'-men.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

You're not going to get blasted for this...you're going to at least get one other member of this community that agrees 110% with you. This is getting ridiculous, to a point where i question the OP's being here, because it's starting to seem like this is done in a trolling type nature with the extremely redundant and generic threads that ask questions that could be answered by turning the phone on and looking at it for 3 seconds. There is a level of reserve that we've been asked to show to new members, but this person is just being ridiculous, and then falls back on the "If you can't help don't post" routine.

Seriously...the next batch of stuff coming from this person is going to read something like "Do you guys know what is iPhone?"

...I with ya finn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner