Badge app icon for tapatalk not working

Alexan81

Banned
Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
As u can see in this picture it is on but when a new post arrives, even though it notifies me , no number appears over the icon 😧👎👎

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358230983.244236.jpg

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I also haven't seen any badges on my Tapatalk icon but you don't see me making a thread about it.

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I also haven't seen any badges on my Tapatalk icon but you don't see me making a thread about it.

No need to be rude; it's a pretty common thing to post about bugs or apps not working as they should. It often leads to a fix. OP, this is likely an issue on Tapatalk's side.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I do have this issue and will have to try that (and hit the restore purchases instead of paying twice again...)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The badge alert has never been displayed on the Tapatalk icon on either my iPhone or my iPad, but I do get the visual & audible alerts when there's a new post or reply in my subscribed threads and when I have private messages.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The badge alert has never been displayed on the Tapatalk icon on either my iPhone or my iPad, but I do get the visual & audible alerts when there's a new post or reply in my subscribed threads and when I have private messages.

+1. No badge icon ever showed up for me either when a new post or PM notification came in on my iPhone.

(4S on iOS 6.0.1)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
As u can see in this picture it is on but when a new post arrives, even though it notifies me , no number appears over the icon 😧👎👎

View attachment 25302

I have this same issue. In fact, I have it with several apps such as this one, Facebook, etc. I am not aware of any fix but I've simply developed the habit of checking the apps periodically to see if there is anything new awaiting. Not the ideal solution but if works for me.

Alexan81

Banned
Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

That is your choice to make a thread or not but you dont have the right to be mean or rude

Forums are for asking questions and sharing knowledge

The more questions asked the better

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That is your choice to make a thread or not but you dont have the right to be mean or rude

Forums are for asking questions and sharing knowledge

The more questions asked the better

Your right should have put JK at the end of it but it was funny Sean said you should be sued for these threads LOL.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR