Verizon iphone 5 question
I have a Verizon iphone 5 I know it comes factory unlocked but when I put my att sim it only gets 3G is there a way to enable hspa?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM #2
Re: Verizon iphone 5 question
No... it will only show up if AT&T provides HSPA service where you are located. And AT&T LTE is out of the question.
Last edited by kch50428; 01-13-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: revised
- 01-13-2013, 11:35 AM #3
- 01-13-2013, 10:38 PM #5
- By daneg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:42 PM
- By tritan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:57 AM
- By rodney0905 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:51 AM
- By sox08 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:14 AM
- By cody in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:45 PM