Best way to do this?
I think I have finally fallen into the "APPLE" world. A couple months back I bought and Ipad and was amazed at how well it did everyday tasks. I loved it.
I had to sell it because of some unexpected events.
I want to come back though. lol
I just sold my nexus 4 and want to get an Iphone 5. I plan to use the device on Straight Talk. My current provider with the Nexus 4.
Straight talk now sells the Iphone 5 for $649.99.
Can I buy a used one (AT&T model) and use it on ST? How do I "unlock" an iphone? Just jailbreak it or do I have to get a code?
And finally, does anyone know if the ST Iphone 5 is branded "Straight Talk". Ive spent a lot of $$$ on phones, but never $700!!! lol
- 01-12-2013, 01:58 PM #2
- 01-12-2013, 02:20 PM #4"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 01-12-2013, 03:00 PM #5
- 01-12-2013, 08:27 PM #7
- 01-14-2013, 11:34 AM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Best way to do this?
I recommend jailbreaking it. You can always restore it to factory settings should you need an Apple store to service it.
[url=http://www.jailbreakservice.com]How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch | JailBrakService[/url] offers different downloadable firmwares (also for different iDevices)
If you need any assistance, contact them. They'll help you.
- By EpicInUtah in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2012, 04:19 PM
- By jdragione in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM
- By gibbs0828 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:07 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 12:56 AM
- By brikz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:22 PM