Results 1 to 8 of 8
Best way to do this?
I think I have finally fallen into the "APPLE" world. A couple months back I bought and Ipad and was amazed at how well it did everyday tasks. I loved it.
I had to sell it because of some unexpected events.
I want to come back though. lol
I just sold my nexus 4 and want to get an Iphone 5. I plan to use the device on Straight Talk. My current provider with the Nexus 4.
Straight talk now sells the Iphone 5 for $649.99.
Can I buy a used one (AT&T model) and use it on ST? How do I "unlock" an iphone? Just jailbreak it or do I have to get a code?
And finally, does anyone know if the ST Iphone 5 is branded "Straight Talk". Ive spent a lot of $$$ on phones, but never $700!!! lol
- 01-12-2013, 02:58 PM #2
- 01-12-2013, 03:20 PM #4"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 01-12-2013, 04:00 PM #5
- 01-12-2013, 09:27 PM #7
- 01-14-2013, 12:34 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- By EpicInUtah in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2012, 05:19 PM
- By jdragione in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2012, 01:33 PM
- By gibbs0828 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:07 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:56 AM
- By brikz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:22 PM