Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 01-11-2013, 09:54 PM #2iMore Pro
- 560 Posts
Technically, no solution to your problem. They are enforcing these provisions on your phone, likely through your access of your mail server, or with a separate provisioning profile.
- 01-11-2013, 11:40 PM #3iMore Genius
- 8,597 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.1 b5
Re: Pass code
Probably not any with an outcome that you will like - stuff like keeping your job. Circumventing company/corporate security measures is grounds for termination at most companies. The security procedures and requirements are there for a reason - to protect the company and its data.
Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 01-12-2013, 12:15 AM #4
Spend your own money on a personal iPhone 5 and you won't have to worry about it. Work phones should be used for work purposes anywayIt's better to be pissed off than pissed on
iPhone 5 32gb black/slate . iPad air 64 gb white/silver . iPad mini 16gb 4g black/slate . MacBook Pro 13" . ATV 3rd gen . iPod classic . iPod nano
- 01-12-2013, 09:38 AM #5
Re: Pass code
I have a personal iPhone. In order to access my work email, I have to use a PIN and it locks after 5 minutes. I hate it. But it beats accessing my school email via web access.
- By bab2010 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 02-25-2011, 12:38 PM
- By frozinwater in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:57 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:33 AM
- By dperry56 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2008, 02:01 PM