Pass code

jam116

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a company iPhone 5. They require a 7 digit pass code....Also it locks in 5 minutes. I cannot set the lock time more than the 5 min..

Anyway around this and make the unit work with a 4 digit pass code.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a company iPhone 5. They require a 7 digit pass code....Also it locks in 5 minutes. I cannot set the lock time more than the 5 min..

Don't use a company iPhone or access company mail severs and you will not have to comply to company policy.

Technically, no solution to your problem. They are enforcing these provisions on your phone, likely through your access of your mail server, or with a separate provisioning profile.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Probably not any with an outcome that you will like - stuff like keeping your job. Circumventing company/corporate security measures is grounds for termination at most companies. The security procedures and requirements are there for a reason - to protect the company and its data.

Don't use a company iPhone or access company mail severs and you will not have to comply to company policy.

Technically, no solution to your problem. They are enforcing these provisions on your phone, likely through your access of your mail server, or with a separate provisioning profile.

As Tim says, just don’t use the phone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a personal iPhone. In order to access my work email, I have to use a PIN and it locks after 5 minutes. I hate it. But it beats accessing my school email via web access.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234