I'm back:)

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm so sorry I left.....can I be forgiven? I got a little bored with the whole iOS and switched to Samsung for a few months but sorta had a uneasy feeling the whole time so I made the right decision and got myself a iPhone 5 last night, let me tell you it feels good to be home.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I imagine you got an S3 when you were gone. Tell us what did you not like about it.

Sent from my iPhone 7

I think the whole syncing thing was a massive issue as I have a iMac and sammy don't like that, also I had that many dropped calls it wasn't funny. The other thing is pretty much ally friends have iPhones as well as my mum who lives in Alaska and I like to keep in contact with iMessage but sammy don't like that either.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back Shooter !! So you ditched Sammy & happily back with an i5. Good for you !!

Soooooooooo......ya got an LP on that new shiny iPhone of yours......? :D

chris_ziko

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Had an iPhone 5, went to the Galaxy s3 for a month an a half. Battery life was terrible and dropped calls, never though I would missed visual voicemail but I did. Also the app selection was horrid compared to iOS and none of my Mac apps played nice with it. Music is a whole different story seeing as how you can have only 16gb of internal storage for Google Music.

Goodbye and Good Riddance

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Welcome back. Just like a partner once in a while you take a moment away from them to truly appreciate then :)

June 21st 2012 I got the Samsung Galaxy S3. December 30th 2012 iPhone 5 😀

Sent via iMore app...

MrszBerry

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the gs3. Sold my iPhone 5. I need it back. May be going to Verizon to exchange for an iPhone 5. This time 32 gb

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
You are not describing the SGS3 on any Carrier. Music on Android is the best. If you don't want to listen on line you can install up to a 64gb sd card, if that isn't enough you have serious issues. The SGS3 is one bad *** phone, I own one with 32gb of internal memory and a 64gb sd card. You can't beat that with a stick. Android is killing it these days, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the iphone 5, I'm buying one from T-Mobile on April 12th, getting the 64gb version in white. Will be my 1st iphone. Very excited to try it out.
I'll be back to these forums allot for advice.
Thank You,
Vinny

Sent using Tapatalk 2

BossyBBri

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Really? Granted I haven't had the S3 but I've had other Android devices phone and tablet... and the space and added capacity is AWESOME for music but I thought the way Android handled music was mediocre, even on the Nexus 7 tablet. Does Samsung have a new music interface?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm so sorry I left.....can I be forgiven? I got a little bored with the whole iOS and switched to Samsung for a few months but sorta had a uneasy feeling the whole time so I made the right decision and got myself a iPhone 5 last night, let me tell you it feels good to be home.

Same with me, rocked Galaxy Nexus from August last year until January. I sort of had a freak out on my Galaxy Nexus while at the mall one day because of some battery drain issues that had been plaguing me for 2 weeks since getting updated to 4.2.1 Jellybean. I won't say I ran but it was a fast paced walk to the Apple Store and walking out with an iPhone 5 was like a giant weight being lifted off my chest.

I gave the Nexus 4 a shot after getting my iPhone 5 too. But it just didn't do it for me either and I sold it to a buddy last weekend.