View Poll Results: Does Your iPhone Lock Screen "Fade In"?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Yes, it does. (Describe in comments with iOS version, please!)
No, it is always immediately at full brightness.
Does Your Lock Screen "Fade In"?
I've been noticing this behavior on my iPhone 5 lately: if it's been locked for a while, when I first wake the screen from sleeping it takes half a second to kick in, and it appears to "fade in" if that makes sense (instead of immediately being at full brightness). It's still very fast, but I don't think I've ever seen this on my other iPhones. Can anyone else confirm this behavior?
I'm on 6.0.2.
- 01-10-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM #3
Re: Does Your Lock Screen "Fade In"?
iOS 6 Beta 4: New Features & Improvements (fixes) Thread - Page 4 - MacRumors Forums
I haven't tried it with Auto-Brightness turned off but maybe I will...
- By CleverName#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1023Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
- By aggieastrosfan in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:40 PM
- By sparkso in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:26 AM
- By munchkinsdad in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2011, 04:15 PM
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2009, 05:50 PM