Audio not restarting after calls/Siri with 3rd party apps.
I'm use to having my iPhone resume podcasts (Instacast) and audiobooks (Audible) resume after a call comes in or after Siri. Audio restarts fine after use with the built in iPod player though.
I use my Verizon iPhone 5 with Klipsch s4i headphones. The call, play/pause buttons all work fine. Any tips?
Sent from my iPhone 5 using TapatalkFollow me: www.twitter.com/joshuasmiley
2013 MBA 13 i7 512GB SSD, VZW 128GB GOLD iP6, iPad miniR 64 VZW
- 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM #2
Re: Audio not restarting after calls/Siri with 3rd party apps.
When you take the call, are you disconnecting the headphones or do you continue with the headphones? I know that when accessories are disconnected, so is the line to the audio in pretty much every app that i can think of."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 01-10-2013, 11:57 PM #3
- By nillam1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Joe McG in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:05 PM
- By Steve-O in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2010, 04:01 AM
- By furio in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:03 PM
- By Familyman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 66Last Post: 02-01-2007, 06:32 PM