Playlist

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My playlists have suddenly stopped syncing via iTunes Match. None of them are showing up on my iPhone 5. I tried to at least re create one of my playlist on my iPhone. The new playlist showed up on iTunes on my computer. I copied and pasted several songs but the songs don't appear on my phone. Help please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To speak on your question (which i had not seen until now since it was buried), this seems to be a pretty common issue lately, and some have found that if they delete a song on the playlist (or make some other kind of change), it fixes it...others have said that deleting the playlists and signing out of your Apple ID and in under a guest account and then re-signing in under your account repopulates the playlists.

And then there were still people who said nothing they did outside recreating their playlists new worked.

I personally think it's an issue with match.

Last edited by a moderator:

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. There is a setting on your phone under either iTunes, icloud where it says, "Use cellular data for playing music or viewing videos from the cloud or iTunes". Make sure that is on. That fixed my problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234