- iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
My playlists have suddenly stopped syncing via iTunes Match. None of them are showing up on my iPhone 5. I tried to at least re create one of my playlist on my iPhone. The new playlist showed up on iTunes on my computer. I copied and pasted several songs but the songs don't appear on my phone. Help please!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM #2
- 01-11-2013, 03:34 PM #3
To speak on your question (which i had not seen until now since it was buried), this seems to be a pretty common issue lately, and some have found that if they delete a song on the playlist (or make some other kind of change), it fixes it...others have said that deleting the playlists and signing out of your Apple ID and in under a guest account and then re-signing in under your account repopulates the playlists.
And then there were still people who said nothing they did outside recreating their playlists new worked.
I personally think it's an issue with match.
Last edited by Alli; 01-11-2013 at 04:54 PM."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 01-12-2013, 07:31 PM #4
I had the same problem. There is a setting on your phone under either iTunes, icloud where it says, "Use cellular data for playing music or viewing videos from the cloud or iTunes". Make sure that is on. That fixed my problem.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 17Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:05 PM
- By MMarz in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:28 PM
- By Murphy5156 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:13 PM
- By clayton in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2008, 09:05 AM
- By bobbyd2000 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM