VZW iPhone 5 works fine with AT&T?
Stupid question...please humor me, but I need a definitive answer.
I jumped from AT&T after 15-years to Verizon because of several CS issues. VZW has been a horrible performer lately, and I want to jump back to AT&T...but my issue is that I now only have a VZW iPhone 5 since I traded my AT&T 4S. I cannot afford to buy another phone.
Is the Verizon iPhone 5 totally & completely compatible with AT&T GSM voice & data service with only the swap to an AT&T SIM card?
Thanks for your patience?
- 01-07-2013, 08:20 AM #2
- 01-07-2013, 08:51 AM #4
- 01-07-2013, 04:50 PM #5
- 01-07-2013, 05:39 PM #6
Re: VZW iPhone 5 works fine with AT&T?
Did you close your account with AT&T or are you still paying the bill? If you start a new account, you can just get the 5 at the $200 dollars and sell your Verizon one to pay off the ETF and the cost of the new phone.
- 01-07-2013, 11:55 PM #7
- By shafferb in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:28 AM
- By poisoned10 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2011, 06:59 PM
- By Roundel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM
- By amit85 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
- By morningstar1844#IM in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:57 AM