Results 1 to 5 of 5
Using UK iphone 5 in L.A
I had a look using the search function on here and couldn't find what im after hopefully someone here will be able to help me. In September i'm off to L.A for two and a half weeks for a holiday with the missus and I want to use my iphone 5 over there. My carrier EE do a bundle to add on to my contract but is there any other or better way of doing it?
Have any of you guys been in this situation or recommend me anything which would help me??
My phone is locked to the carrier if that helps or not.
Any help will be muchly appreciated.
- 01-06-2013, 09:52 AM #2iMore Genius
- 11,066 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Using UK iphone 5 in L.A
If your phone is carrier locked, you don't have any other choice. If you were to get your phone unlocked, you would have many choices. You can always pick up a cheap burner phone once you get to the states.
- 01-06-2013, 10:33 AM #4
Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
- 8,983 Posts
- iOS Version
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- By violin1879 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2010, 01:25 PM
- By PirateNinja in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:54 AM
- By Konz Johnson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:05 PM
- By dantheman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:03 AM
- By Scat_Pack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2009, 12:22 AM