Multiple from addresses

sam20e

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guyz

I have 2 email account setup in my iPhone5 (iOS 6.0.1)

Yahoo - Default yahoo

Gmail - Microsoft Exchange (since default Gmail option doesnt have Push option it has only Fetch function)

Now in my normal desktop version i have 2 from email setup for Gmail and 5 from email setup from my yahoo. Means for example if anyone send a mail to my gmail : abc@gmail.com in the desktop version i can reply from anoter from address def@gmail.com but in iPhone mail its not possible.

When I sync my Gmail account/ Yahoo on Mail.app I only get to send from the primary gmail/yahoo account. Is there a way to have all those accounts appear as a from option when sending?

I checked this tutorial : Solved: Gmail, iPad, iPhone, and multiple from addresses - Modern Nerd

but that one is not for Microsoft exchange or yahoo, its for Other option

Can anyone share their ideas?

Sam

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
As long as you have the account set up in your iPhone, you can reply from it, regardless of whether you are replying to an email to another account, or starting a new email.

If you want to reply to an email to your Yahoo account so that it is from your Gmail account, after you hit reply, tap the From/CC line. New fields will open up. Tap the From field and a scroll wheel opens listing all the email addresses you have installed on your iPhone. Choose your Gmail account.

sam20e

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the reply, but my problem is different. I have configured only 2 main email. Yahoo and Gmail. Inside my yahoo i have added 5 more yahoo emailaddresses, so in my iphone i need to add those 5 accounts?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234