Iphone 5 stutters

izo.sak

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought the iphone 5 recently and I notice some stutter with it: if I'm playing a game (not a heavy one, iconpop quiz for example) and I go to the home screen and then press the home button twice, it takes it about one second to go to multitasking... and the same happens when i push it one time to go to the first screen, now i know this sounds silly but it should perform so fast especially in this kind of things, shouldn't it? Is it normal or should i go to the store so they check it?
Sorry if i wasted your time :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you have some considerable lag there. Before you take it to the store though, you should back it up, reset as new, and see if it's still experiencing the lag. IOW, is it your handset, or is there something installed on it that's causing the lag.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought the iphone 5 recently and I notice some stutter with it: if I'm playing a game (not a heavy one, iconpop quiz for example) and I go to the home screen and then press the home button twice, it takes it about one second to go to multitasking... and the same happens when i push it one time to go to the first screen, now i know this sounds silly but it should perform so fast especially in this kind of things, shouldn't it? Is it normal or should i go to the store so they check it?

Are you closing your apps in the background?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Settings/general/accessibility make sure everything is off. Guides access and triple click off. Hope this works.

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711