Iphone 5 stutters
I bought the iphone 5 recently and I notice some stutter with it: if I'm playing a game (not a heavy one, iconpop quiz for example) and I go to the home screen and then press the home button twice, it takes it about one second to go to multitasking... and the same happens when i push it one time to go to the first screen, now i know this sounds silly but it should perform so fast especially in this kind of things, shouldn't it? Is it normal or should i go to the store so they check it?
Sorry if i wasted your time
- 01-01-2013, 06:45 AM #2
Re: Iphone 5 stutters
Sounds like you have some considerable lag there. Before you take it to the store though, you should back it up, reset as new, and see if it's still experiencing the lag. IOW, is it your handset, or is there something installed on it that's causing the lag.
- 01-01-2013, 06:55 AM #3
- 01-01-2013, 07:09 AM #5
- 01-01-2013, 08:37 AM #7
- 01-01-2013, 04:41 PM #8
My history: 8330*8330m*9650*9670*9330*iPhone4white*iPhone4Swhi te*iPhone5white*iPhone5S silver
- By pinny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 05:35 PM
- By txschafers in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:29 PM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:55 PM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:22 PM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2008, 05:20 PM