I can post with confidence now

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend zoogue cases. They are inexpensive, have a great feel, and very slim profile. I'm very impressed with these cases. Quality is beyond what I expected. I ordered many different colors. I like it how easy it is to take on and off. It also doesn't scratch phone. Fits on nice and tuck on the 5. I caught the special they had last month for .99 cents per case :)

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend zoogue cases. They are inexpensive, have a great feel, and very slim profile. I'm very impressed with these cases. Quality is beyond what I expected. I ordered many different colors. I like it how easy it is to take on and off. It also doesn't scratch phone. Fits on nice and tuck on the 5. I caught the special they had last month for .99 cents per case :)

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Same here! I've tried many cases(belkin,speck,otterbox defender and commuter,) to name a few and nothing beats the zoogue! Highly recommend!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Take the insert screen out

That's what I do with my Defender cases! I am a big fan of the 5 Defender too. Have an issue currently where there's play if I shake the case so my phone moves slightly. I'm confident OB will send me a replacement though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

anon(1458)

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
That's what I do with my Defender cases! I am a big fan of the 5 Defender too. Have an issue currently where there's play if I shake the case so my phone moves slightly. I'm confident OB will send me a replacement though.

If you call up OB they will tell you the play in the defender for the 5 is a known issue. Claim they are working on it so i reckon we shall see.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you call up OB they will tell you the play in the defender for the 5 is a known issue. Claim they are working on it so i reckon we shall see.

Hmmm. I just contacted them through the site. My wife had her defender since Oct with no issues. I got mine late Dec. we shall see what OB does about mine.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Now to try cases. I have the Speck one currently. But it can't handle the lightning cable adapter.

Maybe time to look for a barely there case. Or even an Otterbox for solid protection.

I have a speck case and it does well with the lightning cable.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a speck case and it does well with the lightning cable.

He's referring to the lighting adaptor.

I have a candyshell also but mostly use elago slim fit 2 very thinn case just to protect the back.

via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711