- 12-26-2012, 06:35 PM #2
Phone is silent when rings
Is the button on the side of the phone pushed down with red showing? If so push it up. If not try a reset by pushing the power button and home button at the same time until the apple logo pops up, then let go.
- 12-26-2012, 08:02 PM #4
- 12-26-2012, 09:39 PM #5
Re: Phone is silent when rings
If the button is not the case, check and make sure the ringtones (if any custom ones are used) are sync'ed properly. I noticed when i first got my iPhone 5, a few of my ringtones were not properly sync'ed and when a certain person called set with a custom ring tone, it would just divert to silent when they called.
- By alokeprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2013, 08:46 AM
- By Bugeyeblue in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2011, 05:06 AM
- By Sakic10 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
- By alexandrawashere in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:31 PM
- By yelkenci in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:35 AM