- 12-26-2012, 03:44 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 03:50 PM #3
Re: AT&T Price Protection?
As far as i understood...AT&T never price matched phones (this was made evident last year when the 4S went on sale at Walmart after release and people flocked in droves to AT&T only to be given the quintessential finger which pointed to the exit door).
The only other option would be the buyers remorse period (which you've exceeded anyways), where you could take the phone back, go to BB or Walmart and repurchase the phone at the discounted rate. I think you get 14 days now...
- 12-26-2012, 04:01 PM #4
- By Hagan#1 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:18 AM
- By Hagan#1 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:55 AM
- By ChrisGonzales90 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:13 PM
- By jrand in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:50 AM
- By Serenity Int in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:19 PM