Multiple Contacts in an SMS

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Is there an easier way to go through your contacts and send an SMS to multiple people than clicking the "+" and scrolling to your contact each time? I just got a new number and want to send mass text to my contacts but that is going to be a huge, time-consuming pain if I have to do that. Any suggestions? I would guess you can do it with something like Bite SMS but to my knowledge there's not an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can start typing the name of the person you want to send to. You're limited as to how many people you can send in a single SMS - have you considered sending an email?

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't have enough people's email addresses to be able to do that. I wish you could just go down the list and check who you wanted it to go to.

ceburyda

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
When I used to JB I used the various group texting apps. I was surprised to see that one of the app available on the app store. I'm running the latest iOS 6.02 on a iPhone 5 and the app works perfectly. There are several different group text apps available on the app store.

They will allow individual selection at composition time or preset groups.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When I used to JB I used the various group texting apps. I was surprised to see that one of the app available on the app store. I'm running the latest iOS 6.02 on a iPhone 5 and the app works perfectly. There are several different group text apps available on the app store.

They will allow individual selection at composition time or preset groups.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You might mention the name of the app so the OP can find it.