Results 1 to 6 of 6
Im stumped. Alot of my main apps that i use the notifications are not working. Words with friends, Facebook, Madden Social 13, and alot of others that are intermittent. I have reset the phone and restored from backup. I have DFU restored the phone and downloaded everything as new and as a new iphone. still not working.
I see others are having issues here and there, but it this something fixable? The funny thing is that i actually had all those working on my other iphone 5 and now nothing.
- 12-24-2012, 12:24 PM #2
The only app that fails to alert me on a consistent basis is the AP Mobile app. When breaking news happen, I expect to be notified accordingly and at times, I am, but far too often I initiate the app only to find breaking news that I was not alerted to. That frustrates the heck out of me.
- 12-27-2012, 12:47 AM #3
I am having the same issue with the paid version of words with friends..I reinstalled the free version and when I used that I was able to get notifications but when I use the paid version I do not receive any notifications
- 12-30-2012, 03:51 AM #6Verizon iPhone 5 16GB
MacBook Mid 2010 2.4GHZ 500GB 8GB RAM
AT&T 1st Gen iPad 16GB 3G
- By Batbriel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:39 AM
- By smhsn in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and SocialReplies: 23Last Post: 01-07-2012, 03:32 AM
- By JonMark in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
- By rijc99 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:07 PM
- By Hack-My-I in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM