Update 6.0.2 didn't fix WiFi for me

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
They need to fix this ASAP. Common now. It was fine before. Now it's horrible! This issue has been floating around way too long.

aniketsahrma9865

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I get proper reception,and it was same before the update, but my problem was slow downloading
I have an ipad and on same wifi network it downloads app very fast while still after the update iphone 5 take ages to download the same app...not solved after the update and restoring as new iphone...so much annoyed now

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Scratch that, I just reset my router and have much better signal overall and get reception in the basement now. Before I had 0.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't have an issue at all with wifi. If anything I think my battery life has gotten better.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

nadineboehm56

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we have noticed we cannot connect with the home router today. I told my daughter she could update to 6.0.2 and since no connection except for about 1 minute. How do I go back to iO 5 or whatever I had before? Thanks for any help you can give me. We have other devices that are connecting with no problems.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My wi-fi issues are summarized in the fact that I'm here in a beautiful island in the caribbean, enjoying a good drink but I've been fighting for about 30mins to get my 5 to connect to the wi-fi while my brother is sharing the moments from his 4 that connected in a snap. What a nightmare.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711