- 12-21-2012, 11:25 PM #26iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Update 6.0.2 didn't fix WiFi for me
Yes, we have noticed we cannot connect with the home router today. I told my daughter she could update to 6.0.2 and since no connection except for about 1 minute. How do I go back to iO 5 or whatever I had before? Thanks for any help you can give me. We have other devices that are connecting with no problems.
- 12-22-2012, 03:14 PM #27
- 12-23-2012, 12:41 AM #28
- 12-23-2012, 09:18 PM #29
Update 6.0.2 didn't fix WiFi for me
My wi-fi issues are summarized in the fact that I'm here in a beautiful island in the caribbean, enjoying a good drink but I've been fighting for about 30mins to get my 5 to connect to the wi-fi while my brother is sharing the moments from his 4 that connected in a snap. What a nightmare.
- 01-01-2013, 11:44 PM #30
- 01-01-2013, 11:49 PM #31
- By E Pow in forum iPad 2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:17 PM
- By Illmusiq in forum Original iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:24 PM
- By LVCIFER in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
- By xcubes in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:59 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 58Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM