- 12-19-2012, 01:39 PM #26
Re: Should I return my 5?
This is interesting to me. Is it BestBuy's policy to charge tax on the full retail value in every state? I live in Massachusetts and the law in this state is to charge the 6.25% sales tax on the full retail price always, it has been a law for quite a while but only really been enforced for the past couple of years. I also believe there are a few other states that require taxing at full price. I have heard that Radio Shack in Mass stores will sometimes "forget" to tax at the full retail price but that is them circumventing the law.
I also live 10 miles from New Hampshire which does not charge sales tax on anything so guess where I go to buy all my phones (and anything else for that matter)?
- 12-19-2012, 02:17 PM #27
- 12-19-2012, 08:57 PM #28
- 12-21-2012, 12:16 PM #29
- 12-22-2012, 09:07 PM #30iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Should I return my 5?
I too am on my second iPhone 5. The original unit would vibrate when pressure was put on the glass screen.
I asked the "genius" about the refurb that I was getting. She explained that the only item that might be refurbed is the logic board. The battery, screen, case are all new.
- By oferzako in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:24 AM
- By WiseManNumberOne in forum Original iPadReplies: 22Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:05 PM
- By chulito204 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-31-2009, 12:33 AM
- By TwilightGhostZ in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2009, 02:17 PM
- By ddk997 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-21-2008, 10:01 AM