- 12-13-2012, 08:20 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 08:35 PM #3
- 12-13-2012, 11:53 PM #4
- 12-14-2012, 08:18 AM #5
Re: 3G on iPhone 5 horrible
Admittedly i don't use 3G (or really 4G) at all anymore for data because LTE is pretty much everywhere that i find myself...i was, however, in a building the other day that caused my iPhone to cut down to 4G, and when i tried to check an email that had pictures included, it was quite slow. I attribute it to the fact that LTE speeds on this device are blazingly fast though, and not to a "problem" honestly. You may very well have an issue with your device, but to me, the difference between LTE and 3G/4G is very close to that of dial up vs. broadband, and that can be a bit shocking initially.
- 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM #6
- 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM #7
- 12-14-2012, 05:15 PM #8
- 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM #9
- 12-14-2012, 08:00 PM #10
- 12-14-2012, 08:19 PM #11
- 12-14-2012, 11:18 PM #12
3G on iPhone 5 horrible
In all reality the difference between 3g and 4g should be a website loading maybe 3 seconds faster.
I think the op is having a bit of a larger issue than slower than normal speeds.
Sent from my game boy color
- 12-21-2012, 12:19 PM #13
- 12-21-2012, 01:57 PM #14
- By crashfive0 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-25-2011, 12:46 PM
- By Garz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:46 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 44Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
- By aprasad in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
- By KStewart in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:17 PM