- iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
Wifi Issues Still???
I apologize if there is a thread already pertaining to this issue, but are people still having Wifi issues? I have a white 16GB iphone 5 and a Cisco E1200 Wireless N router at home. I am to get 30mbps down and my iphone will only pick up 0.65 mbps down and .055 up!!! My ipad 2 gets in the range of 12-20 mbps down and about 7mbps up. Both devices are on iOS 6.0.1. I thought the latest update was to fix this issue!!! Is there a fix?
- 12-10-2012, 09:46 PM #2
- 12-10-2012, 09:53 PM #3
- By stooovie in forum Original iPadReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:13 PM
- By alalsacienne in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:59 PM
- By xxxxpradaxxxxx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:26 AM
- By MGT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:01 PM
- By stef in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:58 PM