I got my iPhone 5 a couple days ago, and I've noticed that the proximity sensor is always on whenever I am using the phone. (I'm guessing it is the proximity sensor.. it's a purple-red light coming from the left of the earpiece).
Is this supposed to happen, because I never noticed it on my 4 and 4s?
I'm also concerned because my battery life has been poor, and it might be from this.
I have also turned raise to speak for siri off...
- 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
- 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM #3
- By OKCChuck in forum iPhone 4Replies: 37Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:47 AM
- By Hack-My-i in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:40 AM
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
- By marissaa310 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 65Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
- By Hack-My-i in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:14 PM