- 12-19-2012, 12:57 PM #51
Re: Should I upgrade to the 5 or not?
I also upgraded from the 4 to the 5, and have been quite pleased with the faster/better hardware along with the larger screen. I stuck with going white on my next iPhone, even though I did like the black's new sleekness. I like the combo of white/metal!
I've had mine caseless since buying it last October. I've dropped it a few times since then and all it has are small dings on the edges. (I really wish Apple made the bumpers for the 5...)
All in all, great experience and I think I'll be happy with it with just the next iOS upgrade rather than feeling a need to upgrade the phone.
- 12-19-2012, 01:01 PM #52
- 12-21-2012, 04:54 PM #53
- 12-23-2012, 09:28 AM #54iMore Beginner
- 57 Posts
Should I upgrade to the 5 or not?
I love my iphone5, so much the speed,screen,weight ,lte and it looks completely classy, for the people who complain about scratches and dings, I have a black one since release day I have a very slim Bellini on it and its perfect. Just as many 4 and 4s crack and shatter as 5s scratch we'll close,lol if you don't want a case get a full body hd zagg and it will be protected if you research on YouTube etc all the test show it to be tough when dropping compared to previous iPhones and galaxy's, as far as google I have no problem with my stuff also I like there maps seven though now google maps are back on
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 12-23-2012, 09:45 PM #55
- By tibbi64 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:20 PM
- By zwienerdc in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
- By Crunch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:59 PM
- By Behshad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 75Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:42 PM
- By BlackBlood#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:42 PM