- 99 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
syncing itunes and iphone now takes 8 steps. It used to be 5 steps
as a result it takes much longer time and it also 8 steps.
How to take it back to quick syncing.
it has to do somethiog with Genius too.
They sure haven't made it easy.
- 12-08-2012, 09:37 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 10:51 PM #3
- 12-09-2012, 07:52 AM #4
- 12-09-2012, 09:01 AM #5
Re: syncing itunes and iphone now takes 8 steps. It used to be 5 steps
Are you whining about the number of steps it takes you to initiate a sync, or the number of "steps" iTunes says it's doing while you do nothing but watch the progress bar?
- By Alexan81 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2012, 10:35 PM
- By simplastic in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 08:50 PM
- By ulnek in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:39 AM
- By AgentHeracles in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:36 AM
- By Meldiane in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2011, 12:18 PM