Results 1 to 2 of 2
Returning to LTE slow?
Anyone else having issues running 6.0.1 having issues with the phone reconnecting to LTE? My new office is a mile from a vzw call center, but signal doesn't get in the building. Usually switches to 3G, but after leaving it won't return to LTE. Yesterday I did a reset network when I got home and got LTE back, today I had to reboot on the way home to get it back. Any suggestions other than wiping the phone? Switching to airplane mode or LTE off then on did nothing, as well as data off.
- 12-08-2012, 09:51 AM #2
Re: Returning to LTE slow?
i dont think wiping the phone will help. its worth a try but with the wifi but with ios6 and now this i have a funny feeling it may be a software issue. i dont have a 5 so i cannot test it but i know my buddy has never had this issue.
- By Cell128 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2011, 01:57 AM
- By telmore007 in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:38 AM
- By PirateNinja in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:55 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 51Last Post: 01-21-2009, 12:23 PM