- iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
iMatch with iPhone5
I'm lost! I purchased iMatch using my apple store ID. This is the ID I use for all purchases. I have a separate iCloud ID.
My problem? My iPad 3 and original iPad connect fine to iMatch. My iPhone 5 will not bring up anything from iMatch. I have all the correct settings I believe, have done a hard reboot and have tried to turn it off, reboot, then turn it back on...nothing. Any ideas?
- 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM #3
Re: iMatch with iPhone5
So you're saying iMatch is on your iPhone 5 but you can't access it? Or that iMatch isn't on your iPhone 5?"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- By Jack Hard in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:28 PM
- By Eliana04 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2012, 03:31 PM
- By Tre in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2012, 09:21 PM
- By vinman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:04 AM
- By copernicus in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2007, 07:49 PM