iPhone 5, FaceTime's ringtone too low
Okay, I have been having this issue since I got my iPhone 5. A few time I have placed FaceTime calls and/or have received them but miss them due to not hearing the ringtone. So, last night I tried it again with the phone's ring volume set to the middle and when I placed a call the outgoing ring was barely audible.
I have seen posts in Apple Support forums stating people having the same issue. I cannot seem to correct this and I have even restore my phone "as a new phone" to see if that helped. No luck.
What can I do? Or is this just a software bug?
- 12-06-2012, 09:45 AM #2
- 12-06-2012, 01:19 PM #4
- 02-21-2013, 01:53 PM #6
- 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM #7
- 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM #8
- 03-13-2013, 09:19 AM #9
- 09-18-2013, 10:05 PM #11
- 09-18-2013, 10:13 PM #12
- 08-16-2015, 12:55 PM #13
- By jtravis in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:54 AM
- By tbaptista in forum iPhone 5Replies: 35Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:46 PM
- By spcm0012 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
- By r5murphy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2010, 10:00 AM
- By alamgir314 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2009, 11:49 PM