iPhone 5 to iPhone 5 calls get routed via 3G automatically
Whenever i call any of my friends who use a iPhone 5 using my iPhone 5, the calls get routed via 3G automatically, even if i don't want to make a 3G calls.
Basically there is a lot of disturbance and the voice quality becomes very poor whenever i call anyone who has a iPhone 5.
The call quality is really good if i talk to anyone else who doesn't have a iPhone 5.
If anyone else facing the same problem or has a solution to this problem, please let me know.
- 12-04-2012, 09:35 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 09:58 AM #3
- 12-04-2012, 10:13 AM #4
Re: iPhone 5 to iPhone 5 calls get routed via 3G automatically
that's my concern, i believe my calls get routed via data instead of voice when i call someone who uses iPhone 5 from my iPhone 5. if i call anyone else it works fine, the problem is only i5 to i5
- 12-05-2012, 06:35 AM #6
- By Dawkins Bull-Terrier in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:28 AM
- By stealthall in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:11 AM
- By rapidblue in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 57Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:04 AM
- By c0mpguru in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:14 PM
- By tvartboy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:53 PM