So I bought a 32GB white iPhone 5 yesterday, but had to exchange one because of a light leak and then I had to do an exchange another because it had scratches on the screen out of the box. Now I've realized that I need a 64GB version to hold all of my stuff. Do you think they will allow me to do another exchange or will they say I have done too many already? None of these have been through the Genius Bar, they have given me new sealed boxes with each.
- By asuprice in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2012, 09:25 PM
- By codyppc in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:45 PM
- By pdadoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:35 AM
- By HolyMacaroni in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM