So I bought a 32GB white iPhone 5 yesterday, but had to exchange one because of a light leak and then I had to do an exchange another because it had scratches on the screen out of the box. Now I've realized that I need a 64GB version to hold all of my stuff. Do you think they will allow me to do another exchange or will they say I have done too many already? None of these have been through the Genius Bar, they have given me new sealed boxes with each.
Re: Return Questions
Well I did what I should have done before posting and called the store. They said to bring it on in and it will be no problem to do the exchange. Mods feel free to close, or leave up for future reference.
- By asuprice in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:25 PM
- By cody in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:45 PM
- By pdadoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:35 AM
- By HolyMacaroni in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:05 AM