Hi everyone! I had AT&T, and I switched to Sprint for an iPhone 5. I sorely miss AT&T. I heard that the VZW version of the iPhone 5 can be switched to AT&T just by switching sims. How about Sprint? Is there a way to get my iPhone 5 to work on AT&T's network?

ALSO, does anyone have any issue with the white iPhone 5 screen? When I wipe it down on my sleeve to clean it up, the screen blurs and gets foggy temporarily.

None of my other iPhones have ever done that before...
    11-30-2012 11:35 AM
    Hi everyone! I had AT&T, and I switched to Sprint for an iPhone 5. I sorely miss AT&T. I heard that the VZW version of the iPhone 5 can be switched to AT&T just by switching sims. How about Sprint? Is there a way to get my iPhone 5 to work on AT&T's network?

ALSO, does anyone have any issue with the white iPhone 5 screen? When I wipe it down on my sleeve to clean it up, the screen blurs and gets foggy temporarily.

None of my other iPhones have ever done that before...
    The Verizon iPhone 5 is unlocked so you can use it on AT&T as king as you are ok with 3G speeds. It won't work on LTE.

The Sprint iPhone 5's SIM card is locked. If you are a customer in good standing they may unlock it for you. But as with the Verizon one, even unlocked it will only work on 3G speeds not LTE.
    11-30-2012 04:33 PM
    So theres no way around Sprint? I'd prefer to do it myself than begging a CSR on the phone...
    12-02-2012 06:54 PM
    So theres no way around Sprint? I'd prefer to do it myself than begging a CSR on the phone...
    Not that I know of.
    12-02-2012 07:38 PM