I have an Iphone 5 and use the calendar and I have Outlook at work and use the calendar. When I enter items in Calendar in Outlook they show up on my calendar on the Iphone. But when I enter an item on my Iphone it does not show up in my Outlook calendar. Is there a way to make Iphone calendar entries show up on my office Outlook calendar?
- 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM #2
If you go to settings-> mail, contacts, calendar and scroll down, what is your default calendar? If its not your outlook one, switch it and try again. Should fix the issue.
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- By Microcosmos in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:18 PM
- By GadgetGuru72#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
- By kirkie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:32 PM
- By solidaj in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:53 PM
- By HAVOKID in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:24 AM