- 12-11-2012, 08:24 AM #26
Re: Wifi issues
I'm having the same problem.. I just got my 5 yesterday and the connection to my WiFi is terrible. It takes considerably more time to connect and at times I have to go back into my settings and reconnect. I had noticed this with my IPad 2 also when it was upgraded to 6.1. My laptops and desktop show a strong signal with no connectivity issues.
I hope they resolve this very soon
- 12-11-2012, 08:29 AM #27
- 01-01-2013, 10:44 PM #28
- 01-01-2013, 10:47 PM #29
Changed the dns to local dns (searched it from namebench)
Now its fast like hell
Now i can say my iphone 5 is great
Also found a fix for wifi disconnects automatically...
Just turn of mobile data off when u r on wifi...
And after that it will not disconnect...
- 01-02-2013, 10:56 AM #30
Re: Wifi issues
Yes it made it faster but there still is an issue with connectivity. When I woke up both of my phones side by side my 4S immediately connected to the network and my 5 woke to LTE and I had to manually connect again to my network..There is something going on..some difference between the WiFi on the two phones.
- By wmaster in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:00 PM
- By alalsacienne in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:59 PM
- By xxxxpradaxxxxx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:26 AM
- By MGT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 01:01 PM
- By stef in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:58 PM