iphone 5 wifi issue...tried everything

aniketsahrma9865

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
hi,
i got my iphone 5 yesteday...everything is awsome except the wifi...
speed is awsome and jst like as i get on other devices...but its just that the app download so slow...everything is fast except app download...i dont think its hardware...must be something software...
tried every wifi fix...nothing worked...expecting a new update for this problem...
but if anyone has some fix plz post the link thanks...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hi,
i got my iphone 5 yesteday...everything is awsome except the wifi...
speed is awsome and jst like as i get on other devices...but its just that the app download so slow...everything is fast except app download...i dont think its hardware...must be something software...
tried every wifi fix...nothing worked...expecting a new update for this problem...
but if anyone has some fix plz post the link thanks...

So that there is no misunderstanding, when you say that "everything" is fast except app download, are you saying that Web surfing, downloading files such as .pdf, music downloads, etcetera are all very speedy via Wi-Fi? If so, are the apps that are downloading slowly in conjunction with setting up your iPhone 5 from a previous backup from a previous i-device?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah everything is fast except app download...
i cant exchange it..no phone available for next one month...
i set it up as a new phone...

Since you can't exchange it for at least a month (I'm assuming there's no Apple Store nearby), I would connect it to your computer and reset it as new again via iTunes.

aniketsahrma9865

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Since you can't exchange it for at least a month (I'm assuming there's no Apple Store nearby), I would connect it to your computer and reset it as new again via iTunes.

tried...no help...still very slow app downloading...
now wifi also disconnects randomly...
need urgent help...thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Change DNs to 8.8.8.8

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Google's DNS uses both of those.

You can also use the OpenDNS at 208.67.220.200 or 208.67.222.222.

I thought google stopped using 4.4.4.4 and made 8.8.4.4 I knew about opendns

Ping 4.4.4.4 times out

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

aniketsahrma9865

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I started this new thread because i tried everything...changing the dns...wpa2 to wep...rebooting...restoring as new...no backups...http proxy to auto...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711