After 2 months your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retconaddict

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
lol @ believing in those rumors. Good luck with that...

Never said I believed it. But when we get rumours of new Apple products, especially with their release dates, more often than not they end up being correct - especially as there's already a leaked prototype. Add in the fact that we got a new iPad 8 months after the previous version and it seems a lot less likely that they'd wait for a year.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
More often than not they end up being correct? lol...If you go back through the rumors from the last 3 versions of iPhone's, i think you'd find that to be totally inaccurate. The only "rumors" this year that ended up being accurate were the leaked pictures, over the first half of this year there were like 10 different dates and all kinds of silly features (like laser keyboards and holographic displays, lol).

Anyways, again...good luck with that.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
More often than not they end up being correct? lol...If you go back through the rumors from the last 3 versions of iPhone's, i think you'd find that to be totally inaccurate. The only "rumors" this year that ended up being accurate were the leaked pictures, over the first half of this year there were like 10 different dates and all kinds of silly features (like laser keyboards and holographic displays, lol).

Anyways, again...good luck with that.

I agree. Too soon to start believing in the rumor mills. I tend to start believing some after the 1st QT of the year. I'm one of the smartphone fans that usually buy the phones outright. iPhones carry great resale value therefore I don't lose much when purchasing new one. I'm not worried about what's to come in the next 5-6 months yet. I'm still enjoying my white 5 :)

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy with my i5! The phone itself suits me perfectly. I love having 64g on board memory. I have been surprised by the number of android phones which come with only 16, and no means of adding memory. Although it works well with Windows OS, it is a iOS and OS X wonder. It is fast, solid and the perfect size.

In addition the support community is 2nd to none. Have you tried to get a case for the Nokia or DNA? I love that if I want something it i available. I also love the new lightning connector.

i8paste

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Id love to go bare but scuffs bother me.

Sent from my LTE iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Sadly I have already dropped it, I have a tendencies to put it on my lap when I'm driving, and I got out and it slid off my lap and onto the street. Only nicks are on the top back left, just a small nick. It made me angry at myself but I'm over it and it still looks great. Also there is insurance on it so when I truly mess it up, I will get a new one ;)

03_CTD

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sadly I have already dropped it, I have a tendencies to put it on my lap when I'm driving, and I got out and it slid off my lap and onto the street. Only nicks are on the top back left, just a small nick. It made me angry at myself but I'm over it and it still looks great. Also there is insurance on it so when I truly mess it up, I will get a new one ;)

Lol I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one that has done this!

i8paste

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
As quickly as I switched to the Galaxy S3, I'm back on my iPhone 5. Just can't be beat for me!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

In my many and when I say many I truly mean MANY phone buying adventures, I have always came back to the iphone, it's a phone that simply put beats the crap out of everything else and it never fails.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
As quickly as I switched to the Galaxy S3, I'm back on my iPhone 5. Just can't be beat for me!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I too had an S3 for a couple weeks before the launch of the 5. Love it so far but wish I would've gotten a 32 black instead of 16 white 😑.

Loving the camera and the screen. Two biggest reasons to keep a phone along with music and App Store. Can't stand how some Android apps look compared to their iOS counterparts. I only wish a jail break would become available as I do miss customizing my phone a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR