Results 1 to 7 of 7
Will setting a notification at a place drain battery?
Well, I set a notification for when I arrive back home for thanksgiving break and I was just wondering if having that notification searching for location in the background drain my battery/use a bunch of data.
Thanks guysiPhone5: white, 32GB, Verizon; iPad3: white, 32GB, LTE Verizon - iOS6
- 11-18-2012, 05:36 PM #2
- 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM #4iMore Pro
- 669 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Will setting a notification at a place drain battery?Just remember, everything happens for a reason...
If you found my post helpful, feel free to click "Thanks!"
- 11-18-2012, 09:04 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 05:15 PM #6
Re: Will setting a notification at a place drain battery?
I set the reminder for something I need to do tomorrow.
Regardless, I've had it on for over a day now and I don't see much battery drain. I'm also almost always connected to WiFi in my dorm and throughout campus though.iPhone5: white, 32GB, Verizon; iPad3: white, 32GB, LTE Verizon - iOS6
- By asggold in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:04 PM
- By vazpazaz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM
- By TwilightGhostZ in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2009, 12:10 AM
- By iioeo in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:42 PM
- By Travisl1213 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2009, 08:57 AM