Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Replacing iPhone 5 with WIFI issues via Apple CS
So I have encountered some wifi issues while using my iPhone 5 and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. First off, I absolutely love my iphone 5 and use it every day. Simply great. Any-who when I connect it to wifi I am finding that I am frequently losing the connection and then note that the available list of wifi networks are no longer present once unlocking my phone. So what I have been doing is shutting off the wifi altogether and then waiting, and turning it back on. It will hold a connection for a bit then inevitability lose it in which i will have to go back into the settings and turn off-turn on to reestablish connection.
I have restored the phone, reset network settings a couple of times now, also I have done a hard reset and messed with my router. With my 4 I didn't have these issues.
I recently got off the phone with apple CS and they are sending me out a refurb I believe, and then I will send them my 5. My question is, if they can't replicate the issue will I get that $229 charge? I wanted to know if anyone else had a similar occurrence. Thanks!
- 11-17-2012, 12:00 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 12:37 PM #3
- By konjis1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 27Last Post: 01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
- By Bosox20 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:06 AM
- By tonygool1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:27 PM
- By smokeyspop in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:51 PM
- By MGT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:01 PM