Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 11-17-2012, 12:44 AM #2
I just had mine give me a error today that said not authorized. I had to call Verizon and have them reset my voicemail box. Not the same as yours but you may want to call in.
I read some solutions others posted like reset the network settings: settings>general>reset>reset network settings. Didn't work for me but others posted it worked. Good luck.
- By Tunnelrunner in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:10 AM
- By nikkiiphone in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
- By Niz707 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:03 PM
- By Stony bloke in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2008, 04:24 AM
- By Snafu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:41 PM