iPhone 10 ??? (This can't be real...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if my fellow iPhone owners have seen this, but I thought it would be worth sharing so here it is.

Enjoy.

iphone10.jpg

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I always find it amusing that everyone has become an expert on smartphones. I am a huge advocate for opnions I think it's great for arguements but it seems like there are no opinions anymore. A lot of people seem to feel like their opinions are fact and anyone with a smartphone is begging for their facts. I was in the changing room at the gym the other day and these two guys were talking about smartphones. One guy had an Android device so the other guy asked if he liked it. Android owner says "yeah it's OK but I really miss my blackberry. Blackberry is much better qaulity than all the other smartphones, the removable battery, the physical keyboard plus as a Canadian I rather support a Canadian company than a Korean company". I was trying hard not to laugh as an opinion sure he's entitled to it like anyone else but to say that Blackberry is better qaulity as if it's a fact it was laughable.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Some of us have better things to do than live on Imore.com all day and master photo posting and criticize others.

Not that I expected anything less of you though. You have always been a negative person who acts like they have a chip on their shoulder. But hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead. I have thick skin and realize that some people (you) have nothing better to do.

Your attempt to make me look bad.... #fail

:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Some of us have better things to do than live on Imore.com all day and master photo posting and criticize others.

Not that I expected anything less of you though. You have always been a negative person who acts like they have a chip on their shoulder. But hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead. I have thick skin and realize that some people (you) have nothing better to do.

Boo hoo.

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site

I wholeheartedly agree with you

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have seen that before and it is just as funny every time. Hey the new HTC with the 5" screen aint got nothing on that tallboy iPhone lol

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I must say thought... if this were the new iPhone 10, it would make the single awesome new feature on the iPhone 5, the panoramic photo, even easier to view and use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711