Very pleased with call quality

cr105

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Call quality. It's been a few years and many cellphones since I have had a clear crisp voice quality. I usually get quite a bit of breakup in my house in particular. Not with this phone, was on a 25 minute call and it was loud enough and crystal clear. Pleasantly surprised and very happy.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Very pleased with...

I agree, every phone that I have owned has always had sucky ass call quality. I got my first apple products and even though I don't talk on the phone as much as I text it's really nice when that call comes through nice and clear :)

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Very pleased with...

Wait until we get HD Call quality over VoLTE. Reports have said its quite a bit better. Too bad it won't happen for another 1-2 years and both devices have to have the capability.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Reception quality on this phone is substantially better than any of the other iPhones for me...but sound quality to me is a bit hit or miss. I've noticed a lot more feedback on this phone vs. others...when I'm driving, with the headset in, it's fine, but if the headset is not in, i get road noise sometimes in the background (it's never overwhelming, but it's there, and I've never noticed it before). Overall I'm extremely happy with reception quality, but I'm a bit questionable about the speaker (or mic, whichever the issue is).

MANdroidd

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
definitely have to agree on this one. It does sound more fuller? and long conversations are not a problem with the phone up to my ear. i plan on using my i5 until the i6 and skipping the i5S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711