Imessage issue

pjbaird

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Resetting network connections cures a lot of problems. I'd sure do that before doing a restore. I've had this problem intermittently like a lot of people. I've also heard that sometimes a poor signal will cause iMessage to turn off. PJ

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't really want to do that.. iMessage is working for some contacts.. I guess they have it off.. Also sometimes iMessage doesn't show up till they text back..? Is my battery good u think? It's at 18% now..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't really want to do that.. iMessage is working for some contacts.. I guess they have it off.. Also sometimes iMessage doesn't show up till they text back..? Is my battery good u think? It's at 18% now..

Well if iMessage is not a issue your battery seems fine so I would say your good to go

dkruzel

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem and its software communication issue. Back your phone up to itunes and then restore to factory settings. Then, make sure you set it up as "a new phone".....dont restore from last backup. Then just sync your phone and all your info will be there. Just make sure your dont restore the phone, just sync it :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods