- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Looking to buy iPhone 5, few questions.
Hi everyone so I'm looking to upgrade my VZW Gnex to the iphone 5. Because I'm grandfathered into my unlimited plan on VZW and do not want to lose it, I plan on opening up a second line and suspend it w/ billing instead of paying retail. Now once I suspend the line, I will be able to transfer the iphone to my original line with my old # and keep my unlimited right? Also from what I read online, the monthly charge for a suspended line is $10/month. So that would be $240 in 2 years. 32GB iPhone 5 = $330 w/ tax give or take..$330 + $240 = $570 which is much cheaper then buying the phone outright. Plus I will be able to use the upgrade on my second line so that way I should never have to pay retail to keep my unlimited data . Have I missed anything or is my calculations correct?
I haven't owned an iPhone since the 2G so I'm curious as to how it's come along over the years.
- 11-10-2012, 03:12 PM #2
- By alukado in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2011, 11:01 PM
- By racongpios in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:07 PM
- By groundkontrol in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-07-2010, 08:31 PM
- By good in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2010, 05:21 AM
- By EU4IC in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2008, 04:22 PM