Results 1 to 3 of 3
Exchange mail settings
I have had an iPad for some time and recently got an iphone5. My work uses Microsoft Exchange email, and I have the settings on both the iPad and the iPhone the same. When I delete an email from the iPad, it stays on the Exchange server and I can pull it up on my computer later. With the iPhone, it deletes from the server as well, gone forever. Is there any way to fix this?
- 11-10-2012, 04:56 PM #2iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Re: Exchange mail settings
If they are set up correctly, the iPad is NOT working properly. When you delete an email, it is NOT gone forever. It's placed in the deleted items folder. And, even if you empty your deleted items folder, email can still be restored based on the Company's retaining policy.
- 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM #3
- By theswami in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2011, 12:01 PM
- By ZaZu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:55 PM
- By karen_h in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM
- By strokeme in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:06 PM
- By lokesh1980 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:06 PM