Wifi issues with Verizon I5
Here in the part of NC I'm in, the local Verizon store states that there is no IPhone 5 within 500 miles of my area. Not so. Went to Durham 30 miles away and got one. Switched from the 4S. Love the I5.
I've called Verizon about the wifi not working right. I've searched the net. My 4S was great on my home router. Now the I5 goes in and out and doesn't get the right range I used to. I've resettled the network settings a few times. Resetted the phone. Still have the issue. Is there any other options I can try? I'm frustrated by this knowing I have LTE here and 4GB of data. It keeps switching to LTE. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
- 11-10-2012, 07:03 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM #4
- 11-11-2012, 05:43 PM #6
- By Jay5w in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:02 PM
- By digorykirk in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2011, 01:43 PM
- By Mr869 in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:45 PM
- By Mr. Chitlin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:15 PM
- By wmaster in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:00 PM