iMessage problem?

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got my new iPhone today set up as new and having issue with sending iMessages. If I send to the number says delivered but is not and if I send to email works fine? Any suggestions

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have not has issues before on my iPhone 4? I looked at my girlfriends iPhone and sent a message to my friend and he didn't get it either. If I sent to their email worked just fine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my new iPhone today set up as new and having issue with sending iMessages. If I send to the number says delivered but is not and if I send to email works fine? Any suggestions
Congratulations on your new device and hopefully, you will enjoy using it. As for your iMessage issue, are you saying that if you send an iMessage to a recipient's phone number, the recipient does NOT receive it although it shows that it has been delivered on your phone? If so, the issue may not necessarily be on your end. Still, if you haven't already, you can try rebooting your device and then try sending an iMessage to the number again.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah said delivered but was not and soon as I sent it to their email worked. This accounts to my friend also? Never had this issue before

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711