jakuza4347

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Where is the antenna on a iphone 5 im trying out a new case and trying to figure out if its the case giving me issue i have bad signal at work so its not the best place to test it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Where is the antenna on a iphone 5 im trying out a new case and trying to figure out if its the case giving me issue i have bad signal at work so its not the best place to test it

If you hold your iPhone up to the sun, you'll see a tiny little wire running behind the glass...it's shaped like a letter (the letter depends on what model you have, mine is a B and an S, so mine looks like a B with an S next to it). You have to really look closely though, I'd suggest standing outside for a few minutes and let your eyes adjust, because it can be tough to see sometimes. Make sure you're holding it up in front of the sun though...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think the biggest problem you're facing right now is that your room appears to be turned to the side...it must be very difficult to walk, and the lack of proper blood flow to the head might be causing you to see less bars. Is there a way you can turn that room another 45 degrees and see if we can rectify this issue you're having?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the biggest problem you're facing right now is that your room appears to be turned to the side...it must be very difficult to walk, and the lack of proper blood flow to the head might be causing you to see less bars. Is there a way you can turn that room another 45 degrees and see if we can rectify this issue you're having?

You're on a roll!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jakuza4347

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352472956.972498.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352472965.788137.jpg
The first one is with the case and second without

And yes i know about the scratch thus one came with foam stickers to put inside of the case to prevent that

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hang on. You have a giant aluminum bumper/case on it and you wonder why its affecting your signal?

This can easily be rectified by placing the phone in a large lead lined box along with your head.

This will focus and trap the signal, causing it to be absorbed entirely by your head. This may cure whatever brain damage caused you to ask the question in the first place..

Just sayin...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234