- 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM #2
- 11-08-2012, 12:56 PM #3
Re: Antenna"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-08-2012, 04:30 PM #5
- 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM #8
I think the biggest problem you're facing right now is that your room appears to be turned to the side...it must be very difficult to walk, and the lack of proper blood flow to the head might be causing you to see less bars. Is there a way you can turn that room another 45 degrees and see if we can rectify this issue you're having?"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-09-2012, 12:05 AM #9
- 11-09-2012, 03:48 AM #10
- 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM #13
Hang on. You have a giant aluminum bumper/case on it and you wonder why its affecting your signal?
This can easily be rectified by placing the phone in a large lead lined box along with your head.
This will focus and trap the signal, causing it to be absorbed entirely by your head. This may cure whatever brain damage caused you to ask the question in the first place..
Just sayin...Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4GHz i7, 12GB RAM
iPhone 5 16GB in Slate on iOS 7 b1
iPad (3rd gen)
- By SaberSerene in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 09:38 AM
- By giper54 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:25 AM
- By JustinSaneV2 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 71Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:39 PM
- By Joe McG in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2010, 01:03 PM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 05:02 PM