Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 11-06-2012, 10:50 AM #2
Not me. Mine is working as it should. I'm running iOS 6.0.1 on my iPhone 4S & iPad 2.
- 11-06-2012, 11:21 AM #3
- 11-06-2012, 01:47 PM #4
- 11-06-2012, 08:13 PM #6
- 12-30-2012, 01:22 AM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Calendar Problems
I am also having problems with my calenders. March is 'missing' when I try and view month on month. It is there in the other views but the whole calender app just goes back to the home screne if I try and go forward from Feb or back from April. It's a bit bizarre - any ideas?!
- By Mungi66 in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
- By lavenda in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:26 PM
- By rts in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2009, 04:42 PM
- By ZachAttack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:33 AM
- By prs_s14 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:15 AM