Anybody having problems with Calendars. Since the latest update it won't let me delete recurring events. I have to turn off calendar completely and turn it back on in settings to get it to work temporarily.
- 11-06-2012, 11:50 AM #2
- 11-06-2012, 12:21 PM #3
- 11-06-2012, 02:47 PM #4
- 11-06-2012, 09:13 PM #6
- 12-30-2012, 02:22 AM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calendar Problems
I am also having problems with my calenders. March is 'missing' when I try and view month on month. It is there in the other views but the whole calender app just goes back to the home screne if I try and go forward from Feb or back from April. It's a bit bizarre - any ideas?!
- By Mungi66 in forum iOS 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:11 AM
- By lavenda in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 05:26 PM
- By rts#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2009, 05:42 PM
- By ZachAttack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2008, 10:33 AM
- By prs_s14 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:15 AM