Lightning to Micro USB Adapter

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking about getting one just to have incase I need some juice while out. Everyone has micro USB cables laying around.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
i just ordered 4 of these. I just ordered my first iPhone ever and I have all kind of usb cables laying around and I like to have a cord by my bed, living room chair and at my office desk and in the car. 2 are for me and the other 2 are for my wife and granddaughter to have.

icy-ice

Dec 20, 2008
Visit site
Well I have a few blackberry and android micro USB cables laying around. Plus my family car has a micro usb car charger which I can now use.
Majority of people have micro USB cables so If I go to a friends house and need to charge im sure they would have at least a micro usb cable that I can utilize.

As for speakers, unfortunately I dont think it will be able to output audio or video, only sync and charge :(

Matador

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn...I wish I saw this earlier! I am like you...I have just left Blackberry and have a tonne of of these cables

mobilemaduk

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Ive been using one of these in the car since the iPhone 5 was released in the UK. Works Great. I much prefer Lightning to Micro USB. Not having to look which way up to insert it is a winner